Dreamers

Friday 12 April 2013

A Dream Comes True...


Voyage d'Hermes campaign

I had been craving and wanting for this perfume for a long time...Voyage by Hermes. I love its smell...soft but sexy...wanting but not too lusting...jajaja...previously, i had smelled its aroma everytime i passed by any farang ( BBK stail )...farang = mat salleh... the smell always make my nose smiling...:)


special edition 35ml for travelling - white bottle
 
      Thus, it's difficult to get this perfume in local market. I dont know why but i have searched it for many times at local shopping complexes including Kuala Lumpur. Last year, during my trip to Bangkok, i found it at one of the shopping complexes over there. However, i didnt buy it because i thought i could get it at Suvarnabhumi airport. Unfortunately, i was wrong. There's no Hermes counter at the airport. Gosh!
 
i love Hermes
 
      I was regret so much about that. Only two weeks ago, i went to Bangkok again. This time, i straightly went to the most popular and the biggest mall in Bangkok. Siam Paragon. It's equally same as Suria KLCC in Malaysia. Oh! I didnt take second thought to buy it.
 
 
Voyage 100ml
 
      The price is absolutely more expensive compared to others brand such as CK, Gucci, Burberry and even Bvlgari but it's worth it. I bought two sizes. First, 100ml perfume and second is 35ml perfume for travelling. I love the special edition pack which the bottle is white; beautiful and looks luxury. The girl at the counter offered me a bottle of perfume for refill (actually for travelling edition ). However, i couldnt buy it since it contains more than 100ml liquid which is not allowed for boarding . I  just brough a sash bag.)
 
 
siam paragon: the receipt
 
       Instead of that, i bought a bottle of Gucci for Men as a gift to my friend Ben. It was a dream comes true...Voyage by Hermes.
 
 
 
New men fragrance TERRE D'HERMES...awww, nice either
 

No comments:

Post a Comment