Dreamers

Tuesday 9 April 2013

THE KINGDOM OF BUTTERFLIES : a shattered dream?


'THE KINGDOM OF BUTTERFLIES'...sound familiar? Well, it's my first blog's name. I started crack my head to sit and write the script a few years ago ( should i call it long time ago...jajaja...). It's a script for musical drama with the same title and the duration for its original score is 56:12 minutes. Wow! Then, i edited it, made it short in term of duration but i have added a few new lines. ( Musical drama, what do u expect? more Talking than Dancing? )

The script.
 



       The idea of the drama actually born just after my princes and princesses of smkpd successfully 
 
performed the drama entitled ' Return to Innocent ', which actually became hit among my clicks 
 
soon after. I was really amazed by the life cycle of a butterfly. Remember, im the twin of mariah 
 
carey, the diva...jajajaja...so, a diva has such of a butterfly personified. Beautiful, admirable,
 
adorable, unique, reborn and dreams.
 
Full dressed rehearsel
Then, since last year; i had been planned to transform this butterfly from words to a stage.
       Unfortunately, the time is my number one enemy. I just got a chance to sit and edited the script
       a month ago. Gosh! It just successfully called a final script 3 weeks ago. And finally, just today,
       it's officially been called as a drama. :)
 
These boys got talent.
The wings.
 
One of the diligent princes.
Sharing the secrets...
           My students were amazing. I know, they put a lot of effort to hit their lines and spread the wings 
of the drama to become successful. But, it's my fault. I feel very disappointed and regret right now.
 I really sad with my own self. I didnt give my best this time. If u realized, i just paid full attention 
within last two weeks. Previously, im the one who lacked of sleeping and resting, just to make my 'baby'
 be such a beautiful baby. Actually, the people and situation surround me, have been killed my 
passion to put my all in my drama this time. ( I hate some people who created such shit to me even
 the hours before my princesses went up to the stage...suck...). But as a diva, absolutely many 
people dont understand me. Jajajaja...
 

Tarantula in the act.
 
Got backache.
 
Prince Jhusteen Bee ( Bieber...).
 
Just bite the apple...!!!hahahaha...
 
 
However, i should proud to myself because has inspired and broke the cocoons in my princesses to be 
confident to deliver and act. This is such an experience that someone cant buy with money. Perhaps,
 i will do the replay ( should i called it like that? ). It will be better then with the make up art's work 
and the beautiful background. I also will do a recording of it because this morning i couldnt have an 
oppurtunity to record the play because i was one of the cutest divas in the panel of judicators. :) 
 
Princess Dew
 
Baby Cater...Hear ye! Hear ye!
                                                       
Queen White Dawn

                                             I will never stop from do drama because i love it so much. Everytime when i do drama, it will 
remind me on certain amazing people such as my ex lecturer, diva J to the U, Puan Juridah,
my forever friend ( diva F: rest in peace ), diva S, my UPM ex diva's association divas-   diva zureen, diva rozi to T, diva wan to suzy to narita....jaajja..and all my princes and princesses, 
who have been sharing the same dreams....wink;
 
Diva's in the making...oppsss...!!!hahaha...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment